Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Pretty Little Enterprises Ltd, Co. No. 13398624 and whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
- To get in contact with us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The terms and conditions are applicable to all competitions listed on the Promoter’s website at https://prettylittleprizes.co.uk.
- Every competition on the promoter's website is a skill-based competition and an entry fee must be paid.
- To be in with a chance of winning, the contestant will be required to correctly complete the skills-based task set by the Promoter.
- The competition will run from it goes live on the website to the competition end date which is visible on the website. There is also a live timer found on the promoters competitions. All times and dates referred to on our website are based on Greenwich Meantime (GMT).
- The promoter reserves the right to change the competition end date. In this occurrence, the new details will be displayed on the website.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 8.00pm on the competition end date. Entries received after the specified time on the Closing Date may be disqualified without a refund.
- The maximum number of entries to the competition will be stated on the Website.
- To enter the competition go to the Website and select the competition you want to enter; select your answer to the competition question and required number of entries; then complete the checkout process and register your details; then complete the payment to receive your order confirmation.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By purchasing entries and submitting a competition entry, you are entering into a contract with the Promoter and are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Pretty Little Enterprises Ltd will only accept entries placed online. We do not accept social media orders, emails, or telephone entries.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the entrants who completed the skill-based element of the competition successfully (answered the question correctly). The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To select the winner Google Random Number Generator will be used. When purchasing a ticket each entrant is assigned a unique number.
- All Entrants will have their names and ticket numbers saved to a spreadsheet for each draw. We feel it's best for discretion and privacy to keep the number of tickets each draw entrant purchases private. Due to the personal and intimate nature of some of our prizes, many who purchase a ticket, also opt to 'remain private' at the checkout stage.
- For assistance with entries. please email us at email@example.com.
- Should you wish your prize entry to remain private, please choose to 'remain private' at the checkout stage.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided within 5 working days of the draw taking place. They will be required to respond and accept their prize and confirm eligibility if necessary within 21 days of initial contact. If the winner does not accept their prize within 21 days, the promoter has the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the promoter has the right to include the prize in another promotion.
- The Promoter must make available information that shows that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the full name and county/town of residence of major prize winners on the Website. Unless the winner has requested to remain anonymous at the time of purchase.
- We request that all winners partake in promotional photography and video upon acceptance of the prize. The winner is perfectly within their rights to decline. If you have opted to 'remain private', only your ticket number and first name will be made public during our Live Draw. We will then contact you privately via email to arrange for you to receive your prize. The email address we contact you on will be the same email address that you used when you purchased your ticket and/or set up an account.
- The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over and who are UK or ROI residents. Pretty Little Enterprises Ltd employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of our competitions are excluded from entering.
- Upon entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition. If you fail to provide the Promoter with any such proof or other information that they may require within a reasonable time, you may be disqualified from the competition.
- Competition entries are unacceptable if they are automatically generated by a computer, or incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- No refunds of the entry fee will be provided in any event, including; if, following your entry into the competition, you subsequently find out that you are not eligible to enter the competition or claim the Prize; if, following your entry into the competition the eligibility criteria for entering the competition or claiming the Prize changes and you are no longer eligible; or if you are disqualified from the competition by the Promoter for any reason.
- Entrants can enter each competition as many times as they wish until the maximum number of entries per user have been submitted and until the maximum number of entries for the competition has been received.
- For a free entry route, please send an unenclosed postcard to Pretty Little Enterprises Ltd T/A Pretty Little Prizes, 71-75 Shelton Street, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. Your free entry postal entry must include the following information: The competition you wish to enter; Your full name and postal address; Telephone number and email address; Your answer to the competition question. Your entry will be subject to our Terms & Conditions.
- An Entry will be declared void if the Entrant engages in: fraudulent activities; fraudulent misrepresentation; fraudulent concealment; hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website; or amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the website.
- The prize for the competition is outlined on the Website. Details of the Prize are to the best of the promoter’s knowledge.
- If the prize offered does not sell enough tickets and the promoter cannot proceed with the competition, a winner will be drawn at random and receive no less than 50% of the prize fund.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties about the Prize, its value, its condition or any other information provided on the Website. The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties that the information provided on the Website is accurate, complete, or, up to date.
- The Prize may be supplied by a third-party supplier.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative cash prize in the following circumstances: the Prize becomes unavailable; other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter make it necessary to do so. If the Prize is a holiday, the cash alternative will be based on the tour operator value of the holiday. Advertised cash values will need to be confirmed.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- You must claim the Prize personally. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. Details of how the Prize will be delivered to you (or made available for collection) are published on the Website, or available on request.
- If your personal details, including contact information, changes at any time you should notify the Promoter as soon as reasonably possible. Notifications should be sent to the Promoter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notifications must include details of the competition you have entered, your old details, and your new details. If your details change within 10 days of the Closing Date, the Promoter will use your old details should they need to contact you.
- Any Cash Prize will be transferred directly to the winners nominated bank account. The winner must provide evidence that it is the sole or joint beneficiary of the bank account. Failure to do so within 14 days will result in disqualification from the competition and the winner forfeiting the prize.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable to pay any compensation if you are unable to accept the prize.
- Law permitting, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By purchasing a ticket for any beauty, skincare, or wellness product, you recognise and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Pretty Little Enterprises Ltd will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to purchase tester pots where applicable and perform a patch test on the skin for possible reactions before using their prize. Before trying or using any wellness product, we recommend that you seek medical advice. For further guidance, always seek clarification directly from the manufacturer.
Data Protection Measures
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you may be required to provide further personal information and proof of your identity in order to confirm your eligibility to claim the Prize and transfer ownership of the Prize to you. You consent to the use of your information in this way. You are entitled to request further details about how your personal information is being used. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant.
- Please note that under data protection laws you are entitled to request that the Promoter does not contact you and removes your details from its database. If you make such a request you will be withdrawing from the competition as it will not be possible to contact you in the event that you are the winner. You will not be entitled to any refund of any entry fee if you withdraw from the competition. If you do not wish any of your personal details to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes, please email the Promoter at email@example.com.
- Amendments can be made to these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available on the Website.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition and any future competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition at any time where it becomes necessary to do so. If the Competition is cancelled, the Promoters will return the Entry Fees to each Entrant (either by bank card refund or via Paypal). Where the Entry Fee is returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person.
- The competitions on the Website are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube have no liability and are not responsible for the administration or promotion of the competitions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions and keep them for your records.
- Pretty Little Enterprises Ltd T/A http://prettylittleprizes.co.uk is in no way affiliated with any of the brands marketed on our website. All brand names, logos, images, and products are the property of their respective owners.
Need more help?
No problem at all. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org